At Ihelm Enterprises Limited, we offer a variety of services to help you maintain your website and keep it secure.
Here is a list of our current website support services and prices:
- Cookie Audit £25.00
- One-off backup of website and database £50.00
- Regular backups of webites/database £25.00/month
- Creation of additional e-mail addresses £5.00/e-mail address
- Installation of WordPress £30.00
- Installation of ZenCart £50.00
- Installation of modules/plugins as standard – £15.00 – unknown modules charged at the hourly rate
- Installation of SSL certificates £25.00
- Transfer of website to our hosting from an external server prices start from £120.00 (for a straight site move with no issues the fee is £120)
- Transfer of website from one of our servers to another of our servers (for testing purposes or software upgrades actioned by the client) £80.00
- Standard hourly rate for £20.00/hour (minimum half-hour charge)
If you would like help with ensuring that your website is kept up to date with the lastest software updates – especially if it is a WordPress website – or would like to know that you can have amendments made to your website without worrying about accruing a large bill, we do offer a support package where we will backup and update your WordPress website once a month for a fixed fee of £25.00. We can also speak with you about your specific needs, and create a bespoke website support package for you.
All other technical support (ie fixing errors on websites, updates) will be charged at an hourly rate of £20.00/hour.
For any work that is done, there is a 2 week period where you will receive free support for that issue.
Do you need a bespoke website where the code is custom written for you? Contact Ihelm Enterprises today for a quote. Please include information about the project – what platform, what is required etc. We will work with you to finalise what is required and provide you with a quote for the work.
Your idea and your skills are the reason you started your organisation in the first place, spend your time on the business areas you are passionate about, not the necessities you’re inexperienced with.