Ihelm Enterprises are so proud to be a Silver partner with Intuit QuickBooks Online.
Businesses around the world are choosing to use QuickBooks Online (QBO) to manage their accounts. There is a package to suit all sizes and types of businesses from self-employed to multi-national companies.
QBO can help you run your business in a number of ways:
- Access your company accounts anywhere and in real-time so you can send invoices and enter expenses when on the go
- Save you time by allowing you to be able to easily collaborate with your bookkeeper online or in person so that you have a better understanding of the numbers behind your business
- Connect to your business bank account so you don’t have to manually enter all of your transactions
- Create invoices and quotes and maintain your own branding
- Track sales and expenses so that you can clearly see how much profit you are making
- Track and manage your tax
- Automatic backups and updates are done by QBO so that you can rest easy knowing that techie glitches won’t scupper your business
Not only will using QBO help you manage your finances, but you will be a step ahead when HMRC puts “Making Tax Digital” (MTD) in place from April 2019. We can ensure that the transition to MTD is seamless and painless for you.
We know that every business is different and QuickBooks Online caters for that by having 3 different packages. We will help you to choose the package that suits you and your business.
To find out more, or to discuss how we can help you with your accounts, please fill out the form below.
After years of using Sage, Wireless Social Group made the step to QuickBooks for 2018. Arianna at Ihelm Enterprises was able to smooth the path by taking our Sage data and ensuring it was efficiently transferred to QBO. She discussed our requirements and then spent the time to liaise with QBO help team to ensure we got our reports looking just right. She certainly removed a headache from a tricky process. – Wireless Social GroupDavid